Quartz countertops are a low-maintenance option, perfect for any busy kitchen. Made from the strongest natural mineral found on earth and mixed with resin, they’re nonporous, stain-resistant and easy to clean. You’ll never have to seal, condition or polish them.
Quartz countertops offer worry-free maintenance and many other advantages.
- Durably made from a mixture of quartz and resin
- Nonporous surface protects against bacteria and germs
- Low maintenance and easy to clean
- No sealants, conditioning or polishing required
- Resists heat, scratches, and stains
- Colors and patterns stay consistent
Quartz countertops can be the perfect addition to your space. Here are some things to know before deciding.
- May have a higher price point than other countertop materials
- May fade or discolor when exposed to UV light
- Can be damaged by excessive heat
- May have visible seams